Darren – Photography & WooCommerce Compatible WordPress Theme (Photography)
Darren is a photography theme that delivers functionality and design in a straightforward way. With its simplicity, you can effortlessly upload your works then they will display right on the website. Beautifully.
In a nutshell, with Darren, you can:
- Showcase your works with the organized and clean design
- Sell your works online with the WooCommerce plugin
- Write the journal (blog) to share your thoughts and amazing stories
Full Feature List
- 100% responsive design
- Organized, clean, and content-focused design
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use
- Portfolio feature for publishing your works
- Page templates for portfolio listing
- Portfolio styles and options in the Customizer so you can configure the output.
- Image, Video, or Mixed format for portfolio items
- Image format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/first-light-on-matterhorn/
- Video format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/the-beach/
- Mixed format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/exploring-antelope-canyon/
- Compaatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Customizer feature for adjusting styles and theme options. For examples:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in various areas (font size, weight, letter spacing, and color)
- Blog excerpt length
- Enable/disable lightbox on portfolio single pages
- and more!
- Google Fonts supported
- WPML plugin supported
- Well-organized code and file structure
- Fully support WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included for posts, pages, and portfolio
- Extensive documentation to help you get started quick!
We fully support operational components such as features usage, issue, bug, or the fix that are mainly related to the theme and to make the theme working properly. Please go to http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
This theme is for self-hosted WordPress sites only (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with “wordpress.com” sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, in the XML file for import, we have instead created all image placeholders for you so you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with Us
Let’s get in touch for the latest news and updates!