Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme (Charity)
Pain is a resourceful and responsive WordPress nonprofit multipurpose website theme. Pain is a powerful platform for creating effective fundraising websites. Charity provides you with a range of tools for effective site design. You don’t have to write a single line of code to get polished results with Pain. With powerful templates and layouts, setting up shop is fast and intuitive. You can choose your pages and elements through a visual interface. Install entire pages with a single click and customize them quickly.
ONE CLICK DEMO IMPORT
All of the beautiful pre-made , homepages, demos, templates and page setups you can see here in the LIVE PREVIEW, are ready to be yours at the simple click of a button. Purchase your copy today, download the installation package and one-click installer guide you through the rest of the setup.
OUR CUSTOMERS REVIEW
- Responsive – This theme is responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices.
- One Click Demo Import – Easiest and fastest way to build your website, one click import pages, post, blog, products, revolution slider, widgets, theme options and more!
- Pain Child Theme – Customize or tweak an existing WordPress theme without losing the ability to upgrade Pain theme.
- Boxed or full width layout – This can be set globally or even per page!
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap – Pain uses Twitter Bootstrap. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Visual Composer, Easy Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugins to easily add visuals to your website.
- Built with Less .css
- Shortcode Support.
- Footer – Easily adjust the footer column count from 1 to 4 columns.
- Font Adjusting – Easily adjust the fonts within the theme with our robust theme customizer.
- Mega Menus – This theme has built-in support for drop-downs and mega menus.
- Header stick – Sticky Header is a godsend for those people who are tired of scrolling up from the bottom of the webpage to select an other menu item. Pain’s main menu with logo will be following when you scroll and always be at the top of the screen. Now the viewers of your site will be thankful for the fast and easy navigation. And of course, this sticky header feature can be easily enabled/disabled in options panel of your theme.
- Demo content included!
- Unlimited Color Options.
- Moveable & Unlimited Sidebars – Move the sidebar to the left, the right, or hide it entirely for a full width page or post! (global or page/post specific).
- Designed with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Customizable Design & Code.
- All installed Extensions are included.
- Cross Browser Support.
- Detailed Documentation Included.
- Full Support.
- + many more features.
- More features coming soon.
be set globally or even per page!
CONNECT TO SUPPORT
- Availability of the author to answer questions.
- Answering technical questions about item’s features.
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
- Help with included 3rd party assets.
If you have any questions about customization of this template, which are not covered in the documentation feel free to ask a question in Forum . We really care about customer support services and guarantee to response to all support topics within 24 hours on weekday (a bit longer over weekend).
Please, feel free to post technical pre-sale questions directly to our Facebook message.
Save time and headaches. An installation service will setup your theme for free. Please, open a ticket to support center. We will be glad to assist you.
IMAGES USED IN THE DEMO
All images used in the demo are not included in the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner.
V1.0.0 – Jul, 21 2017
THEME REVIEW – FAQ
Check out the review of the Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme.
How many languages does the Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme support?
The current theme version is in English, but we are going to include additional languages in future theme updates. Nevertheless, the theme can be easily translated; it includes the needed PO files which can be translated to any other language using plugins like LocoTranslate.
Can I build a website that uses your Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme and works with several languages?
You can easily add a multilingual feature to your website using a plugin like WPML. This is the best solution for multilingual websites, so we made sure that the Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme is 100% compatible with WPML.
Can I use the purchased theme on several websites?
Due to the single license policy, a purchased theme can be used on a single website. You will need to purchase the Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme again if you want to use it on another website.
What is the best php version to use with Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme?
This theme requires PHP version of at least 5.3.x, but we recommend version 5.4.x or even better 7.x. Please contact your hosting company and ask them to update the PHP version for your site.
Are the colors customizable on every field?
You can easily customize the colors, making the theme fit your project and business’ color scheme. A custom CSS field is also included, allowing you to alter any specific element, and thus make it match your specific preferences.
Do you provide free install service of your Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme?
Yes, we provide a free service install demo data for you. After buy theme, you can open the ticket to our support center or open the topic to our community forums. We will check and import demo data.
Do you provide customizations of your Pain – Charity & Fundraise Non-profit WordPress Theme?
We do not provide theme customizations. However, we offer support for our products, so we will fix any bugs, errors, etc. You can always hire a programmer if you want to customize the theme for your needs, of course.
I have submitted a ticket on Saturday night. It’s Monday now, and I haven’t received a reply yet. How long should I wait?
Our business hours are always posted at our tech support forum, so please make sure to check them. We really care about customer support services and guarantee to response to all support topics within 24 hours on weekday (a bit longer over weekend).