Payton – Multipurpose Responsive WordPress Theme (WordPress)
Payton is a great, responsive, high-performance Multipurpose WordPress Theme with a modern creative design to delight a multitude of creative users for building their websites.
Based on LayersWp and Siteorigin builder, Payton is by far a multi-purpose and responsive theme allowing you to set up your own web page without painfulness with its outstanding feature such as varied header with 5+ styles, drag & drop Page Builder, speed & SEO optimized, custom css, widgets customised, WooCommerce ready. We also inlcuded in pack Import file, slider for import, SiteOrigin pages, widgets as text (just copy paste in sidebar).
Payton for WordPress delivers everything to cover your ambitions & creative needs. Not convinced? Take it for a spin and check out some of the amazing demos!
Ecommerce – WooCommerce
You can build amazing shops with our theme, with great design and awesome features from WooCommerce. You can have your shop in minutes ! Just install, add your products and you are done !
In our pack (zip downloaded from your account) you can find XML Import file and you can import all using WordPress Import tool plugin, also you can find all pages that you can import in page builder, Slider import and many more !
How you can contact us? if you need our help, please send us email ticket from http://blog.payo-themes.com/support
We will help you fast!
- Revolution Slider
- SiteOrigin builder
- Fast loading
- Google font
- Background parallax
- Background fixed
- One page & Multipages
Special thanks for:
- Visual portfolio
Payton is child theme for Layerswp, so you need to install free layerswp , and then install and activate our theme.
If you don’t know how to install our template, please read our documentation (documentation you can find it in downloaded pack) in section Installation. Also, if you have questions, please ask us.
- Install WordPress
- Download Layers wp https://www.layerswp.com/download-layers/ , install as theme and skip setup.
- Go to WordPress Appearance – Themes and upload Payton theme (install/activate theme), after activate Payton theme, in left side, under menu, you will need to install and activate all plugins that comes with our theme.
- If you have problems with theme installation, you can unzip it, and folder Payton add it using ftp in wp-content/themes
- Activate Payton theme
- Install plugins/enable what you need for your site.
- Go to WordPress Appearance – Customizer and add logo, choose header type, choose layout full width and other config options and save.
- Create your menu and, add your pages, set to primary and save.
- Customise your theme.
- For demo check folder Import.
Images are from pexels.com Free for personal and commercial use and no attribution required, are included in pack.
Colors can be changed from WordPress Customize and style.cssDemo More info / Download